The Advantages of Using AIoMT for Storing and Sharing Your Personal Health Data
Health data is one of the most valuable and sensitive types of data that people generate every day. It can include information such as medical records, vital signs, lab results, prescriptions, lifestyle habits, and more. Health data can help people monitor their health conditions, prevent diseases, and receive personalized treatments. However, health data also poses many challenges in terms of privacy, security, accessibility, and ownership.
Many people store and share their health data using traditional platforms, such as cloud services, mobile apps, or electronic health records (EHRs). These platforms are often centralized, meaning that they are controlled by a single entity or organization, such as a hospital, a government, or a company. While these platforms may offer some benefits, such as convenience and interoperability, they also have many drawbacks, such as:
• They are vulnerable to cyberattacks, data breaches, or unauthorized access.
• They may collect, use, or sell personal health data without the consent or knowledge of the users.
• They may limit the access or ownership of the users over their own health data.
• They may not comply with the regulations or standards of different countries or regions.
To overcome these challenges, a new platform has emerged that uses artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology to store and share health data in a decentralized and rewarding way. This platform is called AIoMT (Artificial Intelligence of Medical Things).
AIoMT is one of the key products of IVIRSE (Intelligent Virtual Reality and Simulation Environment), a company that aims to create a global ecosystem for immersive healthcare services. AIoMT is a blockchain-based platform that connects various medical devices and sensors, such as smartwatches, fitness trackers, blood pressure monitors, glucose meters, and more. These devices and sensors can collect and transmit health data to the AIoMT platform using the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT).
AIoMT offers many advantages for storing and sharing personal health data, such as:
• It ensures privacy and security by using encryption, hashing, and digital signatures to protect the data from tampering or leakage.
• It empowers users by giving them full control and ownership over their own data. Users can decide who can access their data, when, and for what purpose.
• It rewards users by using tokenomics and gamification to incentivize them to improve their health outcomes. Users can earn AIoMT tokens by completing tasks, challenges, and goals related to their health. They can also use these tokens to access premium features, unlock rewards, or donate to health causes.
• It provides personalized and preventive healthcare services by using AI algorithms to analyze the data and provide insights, recommendations, and feedback to the users. Users can also interact with chatbots, virtual assistants, or doctors through the AIoMT platform.
AIoMT is a revolutionary platform that aims to transform the way people store and share their personal health data. By using AI and blockchain technology, AIoMT can offer privacy, security, empowerment, and rewards to its users. AIoMT can also help users improve their health and wellness by providing them with personalized and preventive healthcare services.
"AI has tremendous potential to empower healthcare’s transition from volume to value"
“The year 2023 was a turning point for artificial intelligence (AI). Machine learning models and AI tools have steadily grown since the concept was first introduced, but this year was the first time generative AI tools became widely available to businesses and consumers” David B. Snow, Jr., Chairman and CEO of Cedar Gate Technologies Source: Forbes
The Intersection Between AI and Blockchain Technology in IVIRSE Ecosystem
IVIRSE is a platform that provides blockchain, artificial intelligence, and digital health solutions for individuals, hospitals, clinics, and research centers. IVIRSE aims to create a universal healthcare ecosystem that connects data management systems and digital health operations, and offers convenient, secure, and personalized healthcare services.
Tech Insights: What Is DeSci and How Can It Change the Healthcare Field?
Decentralized science (DeSci) refers to the use of blockchain technology, and its features such as tokens, NFTs, and decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs). They can be used to manage a variety of organizations, but now a growing number are specifically focused on the healthcare sector.
Recap: Data warehouse & Data lake Seminar
On Friday, January 19, 2024, IVIRSE hosted a seminar on Datawarehouse and Datalake, applications in electronic medical record management, at Venus room, 5th floor, 35 Nguyen Dinh Chieu. The seminar was attended by more than 50 IVI Group employees from various departments and roles.